What are cookies?
We and our service providers may use the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies. We use them in the operation of the site.
- Analytics cookies. They allow for the monitoring of web traffic and for your Website experience to be personalised. For example, they allow us to remember your preferences and ensure that you do not have to re-enter information that you have already given us. We also use these cookies to collect information (for example, popular pages, browsing patterns, and clicks) about how our visitors use our services, so that we can improve our Website and services and conduct market research. If you decide to delete these cookies, you will experience limited functionality when using our services.
- Personalised advertising cookies. These cookies use the information they receive about how you use our Website and other pages, such as the websites you visit or how you respond to advertisements, to bring you advertisements that are tailored to your needs, both on the Website and elsewhere. This type of advertising is called ‘interest-based advertising.’ Many of these types of cookies belong to our service providers.
We use the information we receive through cookies to make our Website user-friendly and to enable us to offer you personalised recommendations. We may also use a number of authorised third parties who place cookies on our Website to bring their services to you.
We may use session cookies to allow you to move between pages on our Website without having to re-enter information.
Persistent cookies are also used in a variety of ways, including:
- to enable you to move between the pages of our Website without having to re-enter information.
- to help us recognise you when you return to our Website to use our services.
- to enable us to recommend other models, services, and offers to you that match your preferences.
- to ensure that you are not asked to fill out survey forms repeatedly.
- we (and the third parties authorised by us) may use non-personal information obtained through both persistent and session cookies for statistical purposes as follows:
- to observe the use of our services and our Website (frequency and time).
- to determine which parts of our Website are the most popular.
- to provide anonymous information to third parties to provide you with the most appropriate advertising.
- to monitor the success of products.
- to determine how often you and other users visit our Website and buy products.
- to conduct research to improve the interaction between you and our Website.
How to delete cookies?
You can choose whether to accept cookies or not. If you would like to know when your computer receives a cookie, you can set your web browser to notify you. This way, you can either accept the cookie or refuse it. You can also set your computer to refuse all cookies. Please note that making changes to your browser settings that result in the cookie function being turned off will prevent some parts of our Website from functioning fully, including the login and content viewing functions.